Introducing the New 2022 Leaderfox BRAGA fat electric bike with an aluminium frame, sporty design, fixed front fork, disc brakes, and 26x4,0" wheels.
The new features include:
- A powerful LG frame integrated 17,5 Ah (630 Wh) battery.
- A fast charger with a charging current of 3 A (previously 1.8 A) which significantly reduces battery charging time.
- A Bafang M500 central motor with a nominal output of 250 W and a maximum power of 550 W. The motor also boasts a high torque that will allow you to reach up to a staggering 95 Nm and is equipped with a torsion pedal force sensor. This means that the harder you pedal the more assistance you get from the motor. The Bafang M500 has quickly ranked among the well-established central drives, especially thanks to its high-quality processing. It also excels in a very smooth operation, above-average performance in climb, and low noise. The system is controlled by a LCD display and a push-button controller located on the handlebars.
Range at a fully charged battery:
- 100 km on average
- 130 km at maximum
The clear LCD displays the following features:
- Five assist modes
- WALK function (walking speed, useful for example when walking the bike up a steep hill)
- Display of current, maximum, and average speeds
- Distance covered: individual rides/total distance
- Day and Night modes (display backlight)
- Battery charge indicator
The charger and battery are included.
This bike qualifies for the government Bike to Work scheme
The range of the electric bike depends on multiple factors: the weight of the rider and of the load, the rider’s fitness, the style and nature of the ride, the technical condition of the bike, the temperature, direction and strength of the wind, the altitude profile of the route, and the characteristics of the terrain (coarse or hilly terrain, frequent starts, etc., that reduce the range).
In case of incorrect gear shifting (use of "heavy" gears when riding uphill), the control unit may overheat under extreme conditions. Leader Fox electric bikes are not designed for towing trailers, these factors will reduce the range of the bike.
Leader Fox electric bikes are developed and assembled exclusively in the Czech Republic.
||EXERACE ALLOY, EXT:70mm
||SHIMANO ALIVIO, 9 SPEED
||EXERACE D: 30,9mm, L: 400mm
||LG 36V/17,5Ah, Li-ion, 630Wh
||BAFANG M500,36V, 95Nm
||BAFANG BLUETOOTH, USB
||Weight for frame 20"
Technical changes reserved.
The Cycle to Work Scheme is a tax incentive scheme which aims to encourage employees to cycle to and from work. Under the scheme employers can pay for bicycles and bicycle equipment for their employees and the employee pays back through a salary sacrifice arrangement of up to 12 months. The employee is not liable for tax, PRSI or the Universal Social Charge on their repayments.
More about the Cycle to Work Scheme
Ride fat, stay fast.
Consider lashing a Wren Sports suspension fork onto this beastie & upgrade to a killer fast monster truck.