The Troll frame is a go anywhere, do anything frame at home touring in remote places or ripping around in the alleys in your hometown.
It’s a 26" wheeled cousin to the cargofriendly Ogre with the geometry of Surly’s time tested 1x1.
The Troll is a middle of the road design that can do anything well - climb, descend, tour, and commute.
Spec on the Troll is stuff that will work all the time and be easy to fix.
- Surly 4130 CroMoly Steel ‘Natch tubing
- Horizontal slotted with derailleur hanger; Surly “Gnot Boost” 135, 142, and/or 148mm hub spacing compatibility
- Fits up to 26 x 3.00" tyres on 50mm rims and even standard 650b/27.5" wheels
- Full-length Surly Trip Guide housing line guides for derailleurs and brakes
- Sizes S–XL have two sets of triple bottle mounts plus a seattube water bottle mount, XS has two sets of triple bottle-mounts
- Removable cantilever posts and 51mm I.S. with proprietary Surly brake caliper adapter 160mm max rotor, upper seatstay threaded barrels, mid-and low-blade fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets
- Threaded holes for racks, fenders and trailer mounting nuts
- Rohloff OEM2 axle plate mounting slot
The Cycle to Work Scheme is a tax incentive scheme which aims to encourage employees to cycle to and from work. Under the scheme employers can pay for bicycles and bicycle equipment for their employees and the employee pays back through a salary sacrifice arrangement of up to 12 months. The employee is not liable for tax, PRSI or the Universal Social Charge on their repayments.