Disc Trucker enjoys the same reputation as Long Haul Trucker: It’s one of the best-riding and most value-packed drop bar touring bikes out there. Sometimes, however, a combination of load, climate, and terrain demands a bit more braking performance than a standard rim-brake LHT can provide.
That’s where the newly redesigned Disc Trucker comes in. Packing reliable stopping power and a horde of useful mounting points, shortened chainstays up the Disc Trucker’s stiffness and maneuverability around corners. Add in improved fit and handling under load, plus captured thru-axles for tool-free removal and installation, and the Disc Trucker is ready to help you meet — or dodge — your daily obligations.
- Dynamo routing on the fork, plus three-pack mounts on the blade and every braze-on you’ll ever need for racks,mudguards, water bottle cages, and more
- 12mm thru-axles for a stiffer feel and increased stability when fully loaded
- Shortened seat tube and slightly sloped top tube for improved stand-over clearance, plus increased stack height for a more upright and comfortable riding position on those long hauls
- Spec’d with the Truck Stop Bar and tubeless ExtraTerrestrial tyres for dependable handling and traction
- Flat-mount disc brakes
- Frame sizes 42–56cm are available with 26” diameter wheels, while frame sizes 56–64cm are available with 700c diameter wheels
- Clearance for 26” x 2.1” tyres with or without mudguards, or 700c x 47mm with or without mudguards
The Cycle to Work Scheme is a tax incentive scheme which aims to encourage employees to cycle to and from work. Under the scheme employers can pay for bicycles and bicycle equipment for their employees and the employee pays back through a salary sacrifice arrangement of up to 12 months. The employee is not liable for tax, PRSI or the Universal Social Charge on their repayments.
We are currently working with SME Finance & Leasing to offer competitive leasing options.
Purchase Leasing offers an easy and affordable option to spread the cost so that at the end of 36 fixed monthly payments, you will own the bike.
The table below offers an illustrative guide to the kind of monthly repayments you may expect to make.
Note that your contract will be with the leasing company and Fatbike Adventures will not be party to your personal details.
If you would like to contact SME with a view to financing your Fatbike, you may email them here...
Email SME Finance
|Finance Amount Required||12 monthly repayments||24 monthly repayments||36 monthly repayments|
|€ 91.44||€ 49.68||€ 35.90|
|€ 182.88||€ 99.36||€ 71.80|
|€ 274.32||€ 149.04||€ 107.70|
|€ 365.76||€ 198.72||€ 143.60|
|€ 457.20||€ 248.40||€ 179.50|
|€ 731.52||€ 397.44||€ 287.20|
|€ 914.40||€ 496.80||€ 359.00|