The SQ-Insoles ONE11 bring the power back to the pedal and the foot in the correct position.
The muscles of the foot sole are supported to counteract fatigue in the foot. Through the pelotte on the forefoot, the foot of the sporty rider is brought into a natural position and the prerequisite for power savings, rounder pedaling and an ergonomic design is ensured.
- Heel Brace encloses and supports the ankle joint in the shoe.
- Longitudinal arch support supports muscles of the sole of the foot and counteracts fatigue of the foot.
- Pelotte supports the transverse arch and reduces numbness in the toes.
- Lateral forefoot support stabilizes the foot on the pedal off to the outside. Reduces lateral knee movement and improves power transmission.
- Padding material beds softly, dampens and absorbs shear forces.
- Microfiber cover provides a good grip in the cycling shoe.
A1, A2, B1, B2
HIGH = High support of the longitudinal arch
A3, B3, C1, C2, D1
MED = Neutral support in the longitudinal arch
C3, D2, D3
LOW = Low support in the longitudinal arch
|Insole length in mm||230||236||243||250||257||264||270||277||284||290||297||304||310|