SILVERBACK'S CLASSIC ALLOY HARDTAIL BIKE
The Sola 1 has been designed for the performance-oriented, weight-conscious cross-country rider. The frame features internal cable routing and uses lightweight hydro formed aluminium tubing, designed to optimise stiffness and weight. The up to date race geometry will give you confidence for technical trails and be comfortable on longer rides. The Sola 1 comes with a Sram GX Eagle drivetrain, RockShox Judy Silver RL fork and Shimano Deore M6000 hydraulic disc brakes. Maxxis Crossmark tyres are fitted on Stan’s Crest S1 rims, completing a light and reliable wheelset. If you are looking for a race-ready hardtail mountain bike that won’t break the bank, look no further.
Hardtail | Cross-Country | Alloy | 29"
- New 29" lightweight alloy HT frame
- Rockshox Recon RL 27.5"/29", 100mm travel
- SRAM GX Eagle 12 speed drivetrain
- Shimano Deore M6000 hydraulic disc brakes
- Stan's Crest S1 29" wheels
- Maxxis Crossmark II 29x2.25" Wide XC tyres
- Sector alloy control parts
- Weight: 12.36kg