Silverback S-Electro Elite AL2
Full Suspension eBike
The S-Electro Elite AL geometry is closely based on our new Slider enduro bike. Silverback’s POP geometry coupled with a modified Horst Link suspension layout creates a highly capable long travel 29” eBike that is also compatible with 27.5” wheels.
The alloy frame is lightweight and features full internal routing. A Metric trunnion mount rear shock is custom tuned to work with the S-Electro Elite AL's suspension to deliver an efficient climbing platform in climbing mode, and then to turn the bike into a race ready descender when in open mode.
The Shimano pedal assist drive system makes getting to the top of the trails easier, saving your energy for the downhills. Charged hooligan machine.
WHY IT’S BEST / KEY FEATURES
- Big power and big suspension goes hand in hand for a super fun, super capable bike.
- Quality suspension components compliments the frame design and inspires confidence.
- Quality Surface wheels and tyres offers peace of mind, great rolling speed and excellent grip.
- Easy to set up tubeless.
- Great battery range - go look for adventure today. And tomorrow. On a single charge.
- Solid component choices reflect the quality and nature of the bike. Reliable, functional and highly desirable.
Alloy S-ELECTRO Elite integrated eBike frame, adapted POP geometry
Rockshox 35 Gold RL 150mm fork
Rockshox Deluxe Select+
SRAM SX Eagle 12 spd drivetrain
Shimano EP8 Motor
Darfon 630Wh high capacity battery
SURFACE 29" Symmetrical Alloy Rim, Tubeless Ready wheels
Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5WT, EXO/TR tyres
Surface dropper post
Surface alloy control parts