Leaderfox Braga eFatbike 2023
The BRAGA 2023 fat electric bike with an aluminium frame, sporty design, fixed front fork, disc brakes, and 26x4,0" wheels.
New Features for season 2023:
This season's Braga is equipped with the latest Bafang M510 central motor which has been highly ranked among the well-established central drives, thanks to its high-quality processing, excellent smooth operation, above-average performance in climb, and low noise.
The system is controlled by a LCD display and a push-button controller located on the handlebars. Other new features also include:
- An integrated powerful LG 20 Ah (720 Wh) frame battery.
- A new fast charger with a charging current of 3A (previously 1.8 A) which significantly reduces battery charging time.
The Bafang 510 Motor performance features:
- A nominal output of 250 W and a maximum power of 550 W and
- Up to a collosal 95 Nm of torque
- A torsion pedal force sensor comes as standard - this means that the harder the rider pedals, the more assistance they get from the motor.
Range at a fully charged battery:
- 100 km on average
- 130 km at maximum
The clear colour LCD displays the following features:
- Five assist modes
- WALK function (walking speed, useful for example when walking the bike up a steep hill)
- Display of current, maximum, and average speeds
- Distance covered: individual rides/total distance
- Day and Night modes (display backlight)
- Battery charge indicator
The charger and battery are included.
This bike qualifies for the government Bike to Work scheme
|STEM||EXERACE ALLOY, EXT:70mm|
|GEAR REAR||SHIMANO ALIVIO|
|FREEWHEEL||9 SPEED 9-36T|
|SHIFT||SHIMANO ALIVIO, 9 SPEED|
|BATTERY||LG 36V/20Ah, Li-ion, 720Wh|
|MOTOR||BAFANG M510,36V, 95Nm|
Technical changes reserved.
The Cycle to Work Scheme is a tax incentive scheme which aims to encourage employees to cycle to and from work. Under the scheme employers can pay for bicycles and bicycle equipment for their employees and the employee pays back through a salary sacrifice arrangement of up to 12 months. The employee is not liable for tax, PRSI or the Universal Social Charge on their repayments.
Ride fat, stay fast.
Consider lashing a Wren Sports suspension fork onto this beastie & upgrade to a killer fast monster truck.