Challenging environments and heavy loads are no match for the uncompromising and award-winning Boost E. This compact and extremely sturdy Etility® bike is always ready for the next adventure – close to home or far from civilization.
The rigid aluminum frame and big 24” x 2.6” custom tyres combine with the Bosch Performance Line CX Electric motor to provide a powerful, yet composed ride. The unique upright riding position and ergonomic handlebar design lets you ride with purpose without sacrificing comfort and maneuverability. And a smart, interchangeable rack and rail system lets you pick and choose from dozens of possible configurations to suit the mission. Capability meets versatility to make the Boost E the choice of professional rescue teams, adventurists, bike couriers and everyday suburban explorers.
- Bosch Purion On-Board Computer (5 Riding Modes)
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX Cargo 250W, 75Nm, GEN 4
- Battery: Bosch Powerpack 500Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Dual Battery Compatible (Not Included)
- Range 25-160mi (40-260km) Dep. On Mode/Battery
- Bosch 4A Compact Charger (4.5h Full Charge)
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame with Front Tray Mounts
- Oversized 6061 Aluminum Alloy Fork w/ Integrated Headset
- Assisted Speed: 25km/h
- Shimano Deore 10-Speed and Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Custom 24" x 2.6" Benno Dual Sport Tyres (45psi)
- German Supernova Mini 2 Front Light and E3 Rear Light
- Multifunction Rear Rack (Max. Load 130lbs/60kg)
- Secure Yepp Baby Seat Compatable (2 Seats)
- Fits Most Aftermarket Pannier Bags and Accessories
- One Frame Size (Fits Riders From 5’1” to 6’3”)
Benno Bikes – The Etility™ Bike. More Reasons to Ride. Finding the perfect balance of comfort, style, performance, quality and price.
Click to download the Benno Bikes brochure
The Cycle to Work Scheme is a tax incentive scheme which aims to encourage employees to cycle to and from work. Under the scheme employers can pay for bicycles and bicycle equipment for their employees and the employee pays back through a salary sacrifice arrangement of up to 12 months. The employee is not liable for tax, PRSI or the Universal Social Charge on their repayments.
More about the Cycle to Work Scheme