REMIDEMI. READY. CLEVER. BOLD.
The longer I design ebikes the more I realise they are less bikes and more two-wheeled electric vehicles. That means they will continue to take on their own looks, identity and most importantly their own purpose. The electric motor changes how bikes ride, what you can do with them and what they are allowed to look like. Fat, small tyres are no longer slow and hard to ride; they are fun, grippy and offer lots of cushy suspension.
Low step through frames are cool and convenient. High handlebars allow you to sit upright with a clear view of the road. Bigger saddles are comfy and make you want to ride further. The RemiDemi was designed to shed those old and outdated beliefs. It's a totally new breed of ebikes with a fun yet sturdy and stable ride that gives you more control. The unique and iconic lines of the pragmatic frame design give it a fresh yet timeless and simple look.
- Bosch Performance 250W, 65Nm Drive System
- Bosch Purion On-Board Computer (5 Riding Modes)
- Bosch PowerPack 400Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Range 25-75mi (40-120km) Dep. On Mode/Terrain
- Bosch 2A Compact Charger (6.5h/Full Charge)
- Assisted Speed: EU 25km/h
- Shimano Sora 9-Speed and Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 4130 CRMO Steel Frame with Front Tray Mounts
- 4130 CRMO Steel Fork with Integrated Headset
- Super Fat 20” x 4.25” Duro Street Tyres
- European Herrmans Front and Rear Lights
- Yepp Maxi EasyFit Child Seat Compatible (Single)
- Fits Most Racktime Accessories
- Benno Front Tray Compatible
Benno Bikes – The Etility™ Bike. More Reasons to Ride. Finding the perfect balance of comfort, style, performance, quality and price.
Click to download the Benno Bikes brochure
The Cycle to Work Scheme is a tax incentive scheme which aims to encourage employees to cycle to and from work. Under the scheme employers can pay for bicycles and bicycle equipment for their employees and the employee pays back through a salary sacrifice arrangement of up to 12 months. The employee is not liable for tax, PRSI or the Universal Social Charge on their repayments.