EJOY. CUTE. SMART. FEARLESS.
Inspired by the lines of vintage Italian scooters and classic German cars, the eJoy combines the timeless language of vehicle design of the past with modern technology and our Etility® design. The result is an ebike that’s both charming and capable.
The powerful and efficient Bosch Active Plus/Bosch Performance electric motor pairs with a sturdy oversized rear rack and an optional frame-mounted front tray to give you serious load capacity. Its comfortable and upright, yet powerful riding position makes riding easy and fun, while the extra-strong aluminum frame with its low step through design gives you a smooth ride with extra control. The eJoy is a true two-wheeled electrical vehicle that allows you to leave your car behind, whether you’re running errands or on a scenic joyride.
- Bosch Performance 250W, 65Nm, GEN 3
- Bosch Purion On-Board Computer (5 Riding Modes)
- Bosch Powerpack 400Wh/500Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Range 30-90mi (50-145km) Dep. On Mode/Battery
- Bosch 2A/4A Compact Charger (6.5h/4.5h Full Charge)
- Assisted Speed: 25km/h
- Shimano Deore 10-Speed and Hydraulic Disk Brakes
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame with Front Tray Mounts
- Oversized CRMO Fork with Integrated Headset
- Puncture Resistance 26” x 2.35” Balloon Tyres (60psi)
- German Supernova Mini 2 Front Light and E3 Rear Light
- Frame-Mounted Abus Lock with Same Keys as Battery
- Large Aluminum Rear Rack (Max. Load 85lbs/40kg)
- Secure Yepp And Hamax Baby Seat Compatible (1 Seat)
- Fits Most Aftermarket Pannier Bags and Accessories
- Special Benno Front Trays and Bags Sold Separately
- One Frame Size (Fits Riders From 5’0” to 6’0”)
Benno Bikes – The Etility™ Bike. More Reasons to Ride. Finding the perfect balance of comfort, style, performance, quality and price.
Click to download the Benno Bikes brochure
The Cycle to Work Scheme is a tax incentive scheme which aims to encourage employees to cycle to and from work. Under the scheme employers can pay for bicycles and bicycle equipment for their employees and the employee pays back through a salary sacrifice arrangement of up to 12 months. The employee is not liable for tax, PRSI or the Universal Social Charge on their repayments.