Ride all year long with the Scoop Fatty! Sand, snow or mud, these large ‘Bulldozer’ tyres ‘truck’ over everything. Whether it is a relaxed ride on the beach or bombing down trails, the 4.7” tyres offers excellent grip when climbing or cornering. The updated geometry, plenty of gear options on the 1x11 setup, an alloy rigid fork and Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes makes for the perfect weekend warrior Fatbike.
- 6061 Alloy Fatbike specific 26" frame
- Shimano Deore SGS 11spd rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore 11spd, 11-51t cassette
- Surface forged alloy single speed crankset, 28T chainring
- Silverback Alloy 26" fat specific, Rigid fork
- SUNRingle MuleFut 80SL tubeless wheelset
- VEE Tire Bulldozer 26x4.7" MPC Tubeless Ready tyres
- Surface alloy components
- Shimano BL-MT501 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Weight: 15.62kg
The Cycle to Work Scheme is a tax incentive scheme which aims to encourage employees to cycle to and from work. Under the scheme employers can pay for bicycles and bicycle equipment for their employees and the employee pays back through a salary sacrifice arrangement of up to 12 months. The employee is not liable for tax, PRSI or the Universal Social Charge on their repayments.
WHEEL SIZE: 26 x 4.7”
WEIGHT : 14.57kg